12 September 2016

Undercover Country offers airplay on UCC 98.3 FM

Undercover Country
Bluegrass in Ireland Facebook publishes this news from Dylan Fitzgerald, leader of the Americana band Rattlesnake County (also on Facebook) in Cork city:

I have a country/ bluegrass/ americana radio show called 'Undercover Country' on UCC 98.3 FM (Cork Campus Radio) on Fridays at 5.30 p.m., and I was wondering if there were any bands interested in sending in demos, mp3s, SoundCloud or YouTube links to the show, or festival organisers looking to plug their event.

I try to play an Irish band or two per show, and I am always looking for material. I also like to highlight any festivals or events around the country that our listeners may enjoy.

The program's e-mail address is undercovercountrycork@gmail.com. To message or follow the page, the address is www.facebook.com/UndercoverCountry. To listen to the show, here is the mixcloud page.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home