11 November 2014

Niall Toner on stage, on disc, on the air, Nov.-Dec. 2014 - and on T-shirts

On the Niall Toner Band blog, Niall writes:

Tickets for the New Niall Toner Band show at Killoughternane [Co. Carlow; in the Schoolhouse] on Friday 21 November are going like hot cakes, I'm delighted to say. I met a man in Bunclody yesterday who had just booked six seats, so don't leave it till the last moment. I also hope to have a limited number of special copies of my new album, Working on love, available on the night.

I'm also delighted to say that the Niall Toner Band gig which was recorded live at the Milford Room in Carlow [see the BIB for 4 Sept. 2014] will be broadcast on RTÉ Radio 1 in the 'In concert' series on Sunday 30 November. Produced by Aidan Butler.

I'll be back on RTÉ Radio 1 myself with 'Roots Freeway' on 6 December for another three-month run. Expect to hear lots of great new roots music from the USA and from the home front, and if you're a performer/singer-songwriter/band in this genre, please send your CDs and/or links to me at Roots Freeway, RTÉ Radio 1, Donnybrook, Dublin 4.

For some details of the new album, see the BIB for 13 and 14 Oct. The T-shirts (shown above) were featured on Niall's blog on 29 Sept.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home