09 January 2013

Bluegrass on Strabane Radio, Friday evenings: update

Thanks to Tony Friel in Co. Tyrone, who asks us to pass on this news:

I have a bluegrass radio show every Friday evening from 7.30 to 9.00 p.m. on Strabane Radio. I also hope that you find the time to tune in. Also, any Irish bluegrass bands wishing to have their music played on my show can send me their CDs to me on the Strabane Radio web page where they can contact me; we are also on Facebook.

I also give out any information on all the bluegrass festivals in Ireland; and as you know, I go to most of them.

The above photo, showing Tony (centre) between the BIB editor and Niall Toner, was taken in the lounge of the Tullamore Court Hotel on Sunday 23 September last during the 11th Annual Johnny Keenan Banjo Festival, at Tullamore, Co. Offaly.

Please note that the time of the show is now 7.30 to 9.00 p.m. instead of 6.00 to 7.30 as shown when this post was published yesterday. Tony's personal Facebook page is here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home