04 September 2012

Get Adele to Nashville for IBMA WOB showcase!

Thanks to Adele Ingram of One-A-Chord Music Promotions, Wookalily, and the Bluegrass Pickin' Parlour in Belfast for this news:

I've been invited to the IBMA songwriter showcase at the World Of Bluegrass Week in Nashville to showcase my song 'Diamonds & gold'. Ten songs were picked from all the songs submitted and mine was one of them. Unfortunately I don't have the funds at such short notice, so I'm asking for help. I don't like asking for money for nothing, so I've set up a website where you can donate for various rewards.

Here is the website where you can donate, read more about my story, and listen to the song. I am also looking for the following:

Sponsors
Artists/bands to play at the fundraising concert
A venue for the concert

Belfast Music Week and Bel/Nash festival have kindly offered to help with publicity for the concert. Many thanks in advance.

BIB editor's note: The songwriter showcase is scheduled for 12.30 to 1.30 p.m. on Tuesday 25 September - just three weeks from now - so there's no time to lose. Adele's website also includes photos from a previous trip to Nashville and the Appalachian mountains.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home