01 October 2011

More from IBMA's WOB

Following our post of yesterday, Niall Toner reports from IBMA's World of Bluegrass:

That photo [see it here] by Dean Hoffmeyer of me with Martino Coppo (Red Wine) and Jimmy Sunnebrandt (G2/James King Band) was taken on Wednesday evening as we were warming up for my showcase at the EBMA suite. Martino was standing in for Clem, and Jimmy was doing ditto for Dick, and I owe a serious debt of gratitude to these two superb musicians for the job they did with me, and at relatively short notice.

Photos of me with Sam Bush, Del McCoury, Jesse McReynolds, Bobby Osborne, and a gazillion others to come soon, when I can extract them from Aidan Butler's camera.

Also, don't forget our two radio shows on RTÉ Radio 1, coming to you from Nashville, with music and chat from the Foghorn Stringband, Bela Fleck, Donna Ulissee, Tiller's Folly, and more. Next Sunday and Sunday week at 11.00 p.m. on RTÉ Radio 1.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home